Originally released on Worthless Records on cassette only, This Critically acclaimed project was re-released on R.E.X. records on CD in 1990. Songs like the title cut, and Bad Blood, were groundbreaking at the time of their release. The group was labeled as being too dark or "negative" for christian music, and would part ways with R.E.X just before starting work on their follow-up project. In the words of one Christian Music Executive ...."you guys are the bastards of Christian Rock!" A label the band wore with pride as they refused to compromise on what they believed was a message and style that God had called them to!
Songs include: CF10, Bad Blood, Monstor, If The Truth Be Known, Lifeline, You See It All, Helltown, I Can See It Coming, Frail & Thin, I Need Your Touch, and Tuesday's Child Awakened.
No Laughing Matter - Monstor - 1990
Alternate Artwork From Original Worthless Release
- No Laughing Matter - In God We Rust
- No Laughing Matter - 120db
- No Laughing Matter - Monstor
- No Laughing Matter - Volume 1 - Discernment
- No Laughing Matter - Brains For The Stupid -
- Scott Roman - Carved In Grey Matter
- Scott Roman - Growing Pains
- Scott Roman - Waiting For Things To Break Down
- Aluminum/Reverb/And/Parsley - Things Best Left Uns...
- 120db - Good Morning World
- Active Faith - Life In The Modern World
- Death Denied - Volume 1 (Bleck!)
- Lyrics - Brains For The Stupid
- Lyrics - Aluminum/Reverb/And/Parsley - Things Best...
- Lyrics - Monstor
- Lyrics - In God We Rust
- Lyrics - Discernment & Volume 1/2
- ▼ July (17)